About Australian Organic Ltd
Australian Organic Ltd (AOL) is the leading peak industry body working with Government and Industry to promote the commercial and social interests of those who are certified and protect the integrity of the certified industry against fraud and fake organics.
AOL established an organic certification scheme to independently verify that farmers and processors were producing in accord with those standards and introduced the leading organic certification ‘Bud’ logo. This symbol ensures the integrity of organic products in the marketplace for consumers and is recognised by more than 50% of Australian consumers.
About Your Australian Organic Membership
Thank you for your continued support to the organic industry.
As a member of Australian Organic, you have access to a range of member benefits, including:
- This exclusive online member portal
- Monthly Member Update E-Newsletter
- Monthly CEO Update direct to your inbox
- Lobbying and advocating on behalf of the certified organic industry to government and regulatory bodies
- Opportunity to participate in Advisory Committees
- Information seminars, workshops and field trips
- Quarterly Australian Organic Connect E-Magazine
- Opportunity to participate in Annual Organic Industry Awards evening in November
- Opportunity to participate in Australian Organic Awareness Month annually
- Opportunity to be involved in Expos and Trade shows that we attend
- Opportunity to host field trips
- Advertising and Marketing opportunities, including opportunities to reach out to over 7,000 Bud Club members (consumers), and social media advertising to reach over 115,000 consumers
- Sponsorship opportunities and attendance at social and networking events
- Report 2019, Press releases, industry information and more (launching July 2020)
If you have any questions regarding your membership or membership benefits, please contact your dedicated Partnerships Coordinator Shari Burke at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0733 50 5716.